I love using the garden in my recipes!
Chocolate Mint Brownies with Walnuts
- 4 Oz. Chocolate - unsweetened
- 5 Oz. Butter - unsalted
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs - large
- 1 1/4 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup A-P Flour - unbleached
- About 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint - minced
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts - pieces
- Laurie Note: I like using peppermint, but spearmint also works well. Chocolate chip ice cream or vanilla ice cream with a touch of creme de menthe added is a nice accompaniment to the brownies.
Property of www.LaurieBakkesKitchen.Com